The Shoe Company VIP Family Rewards Membership Terms & Conditions
The Shoe Company Inc. ("The Shoe Company","we" or "our")is proud to bring you the The Shoe Company VIP Family Rewards Membership (the "Membership"). When you purchase the Membership and continue to use it, you agree to the following terms and conditions.This agreement (the "Agreement") governs the Membership.
The Membership is a loyalty program brought to you by The Shoe Company, Inc. Purchase or use of a Membership at any time subjects the purchaser and user ("you", "your", "Member" or "Rewards Member") to the provisions of this Agreement, as amended from time to time.
Members are entitled to the following benefits:
- Rewards Members are eligible to earn Rewards Points For every dollar spent on merchandise at The Shoe Company stores, online and over the phone,you will earn Rewards points equal to 1 point for each dollar of the purchase (excludes The Shoe Company clearance items). Rewards points can be can be used like points towards a future purchase at The Shoe Company that you can spend to get discounts with.
- Sales tax will be charged on the entire purchase amount when you use your Rewards points, including the Rewards points portion. Rewards points cannot be used to pay sales tax and shipping charges.
- TO BE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPEND YOUR REWARDS CASH, YOUR REWARDS CASH WILL NOT EXPIRE UNTIL 1 FULL YEAR FROM THE DATE OF YOUR LAST PURCHASE OR UNTIL THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. Your rewards cash is issued for loyalty, award or promotional purposes and can be used with other promotions.Your Rewards points has no cash value and may not be used anywhere other The Shoe Company stores, the The Shoe Company online store, or over the phones. Rewards points is void where prohibited.Rewards points is non-transferable and may only be used by the Member to whom it was issued and his or her family.
- Rewards point Rebates will generally be issued within 72 hours of your purchase, but could take up to 2 weeks. Enjoy Bonus Reward Days promoted throughout the year via email and print mailers (e.g. Your Rewards Cash Rebate could be upto 20% or more).
- Rewards Members qualify for the 90 Day Perfect Fit Promise on shoes, socks & insoles. During the first 90 days after the initial purchase date, VIP Family Rewards Members enjoy a 90-Day Perfect Fit Promise on all shoes, socks and insoles. Members may exchange worn product for credit towards product of a different make, style or size. Complete Return Policy here.
- VIP Family 10-30% Instant Savings every day. You save 10-30% off all shoes, apparel and accessories sold at The Shoe Company store, website or when ordering over the phone. Rewards points can be used in conjunction with your VIP Family 10-30%% Membership Discount. Some exclusions apply Click here .
- Unbeatable Price Promise. As a Rewards Member, you'll receive the best prices on shoes no matter how you choose to shop - phone, web or at The Shoe Company store. See the Unbeatable Price Promise terms and conditions Click here.
- Easy Free Shipping! As a Rewards Member, your orders will be shipped free. Count on your in-stock gear usually arriving to your door within 2-3 business days. If your item is on back order or shipping directly from a The Shoe Company partner's warehouse,please add an additional 3-5 days for delivery. Please allow additional delivery time for international orders. If you are shopping at one of our retail stores, trust that we can also deliver directly to your door.
- Sales and use taxes
- Gift Card purchases
- VIP Family Rewards Membership Fees
- Clearance Items
- The value of any Reward Cash used for a purchase
- Employee purchases
- Shipping charges
- Third party affiliate website purchases, such as Amazon and eBay
- Purchases made prior to becoming a VIP Family Rewards Member
- Purchases made for re-sale
- Pre-orders: Rewards points is not awarded until the time of final payment or at the time you pick up the product
- Returned merchandise bought with Rewards points will be issued a merchandise credit. Rewards may be applied towards the purchase of merchandise, sales taxes and other charges.
- Other exclusions may apply.
Enrollment Fee and Policy
The Shoe Company is excited to welcome you as a Member. The annual membership fee for becoming a Rewards Member is $39.99("Membership Fee").
Existing VIP Family Rewards members may join the Rewards Plus Membership by paying a $19.99 join fee. Your new Rewards Membership benefits are good for a full year. On the year expiration date and each anniversary thereafter, the Rewards Membership will automatically renew at the annual Membership Fee (currently $39.99, subject to change).
The Shoe Company may, from time to time, offer promotional discounts reducing the amount of the annual Membership Fee below $39.99. Please note, the introductory period of these promotions may vary from 12 months to something different (e.g. 6 months). This will be disclosed in the offer at the time of join. If The Shoe Company wishes to increase the annual membership fee on a renewal date in the future, you will be notified in advance and be afforded the opportunity to cancel your Membership prior to renewal.
Cancellation and Termination
You may cancel your Membership at any time for any reason. Should you decide to cancel your Membership, the unused portion of your Membership Fee will be prorated and refunded upon cancellation. Should you decide to cancel your Membership, or should you decide not to renew your Membership on its anniversary date, or should it not be possible The Shoe Company to automatically renew your Membership on its anniversary date, then any Rewards points earned in your VIP Account will all expire. You will need to notify The Shoe Company should you decide to cancel your Membership by calling the Rewards Hotline at 385-529-0200, contacting us via, or visiting one of the The Shoe Company store or logging into your account and requesting cancellation.
You must provide and maintain a valid email and mailing address and promptly update your account with any changes. You acknowledge that The Shoe Company will communicate with you via mail and email about your Rewards points and promotional materials.
We may terminate your Rewards Membership without notice, for any reason in our sole discretion, including without limitation our belief that continued use of such Rewards Membership would violate any provisions of this Agreement, applicable law, or otherwise be harmful to our interests. In the event of any such termination, you will be entitled to a prorated refund of yourMembership Fee.
TO ENSURE YOU NEVER MISS OUT ON A REWARD, YOUR MEMBERSHIP WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW EACH YEAR AT THE ANNUAL RATE IN EFFECT (CURRENTLY $39.99 - PRICE SUBJECT TO CHANGE), AND BE CHARGED TO A VALID CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON FILE (OR AN EXISTING PAYPAL ACCOUNT). YOU MAY CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AT ANY TIME TO RECEIVE A PRORATED REFUND BY CALLING 800.543.7309. Benefits subject to change.
Eligible Rewards Members
Membership benefits may be enjoyed by an individual Member,his or her spouse or partner, children 21 years of age and younger and anybody else in the Members' immediate family "Family Members"living within the same household; Rewards Cash is non-transferable to non-Family Members. Organizations, re-sellers and businesses are ineligible to become Members. Memberships are non-transferable.
Consent to Terms
By purchasing your Rewards Membership or renewal, you are affirmatively consenting to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling your Rewards Hotline 385-529-0200, Mon - Sat: 9am - 8pm MST, Sun: closed, contacting us via email,or visiting one of the The Shoe Company store.
Disclaimers: Limitation of Liability
USE OF THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP AND ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED BENEFITS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. The Shoe Company, INC., AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES,DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i)THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM YOUR USE OF THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE,DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MEMBERSHIP PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:(i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP OR ANY BENEFITS THEREOF; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED VIA THE USE THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIP; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR THE The Shoe Company SPORTS REWARDS MEMBERSHIP DATA; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE The Shoe Company REWARDS MEMBERSHIPS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This Agreement, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties here under, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflict of law principles.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any breach there of) or the The Shoe Company Rewards Membership shall be settled by arbitration in Salt Lake County and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s)may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party.
This Agreement, including all documents referenced herein,represents the entire understanding between us and any user of the The Shoe Company Rewards Membership and supersedes any other agreements, statements or representations. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference only and shall not affect the meaning of any terms. Any user of any portion of the The Shoe Company Rewards Membership is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Changes to This Agreement
Except as provided herein, we may change the terms of this Agreement at any time without notice or liability by posting a revised Agreement on the Membership website. Any change shall take effect immediately, unless otherwise provided. You may view the current version of this Agreement at any time online. This Agreement was last modified as of the date first noted above.